Wednesday 22 April 2020

Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday, I went back to an Altenew Rose die set that was in a magazine ages ago, you do see them come up on ebay occasionally if you wanted one. I had a session with the foiling machine and had made lots of backgrounds in different colour foils. I also wanted to use a different colour flower combo, if you are like me you tend to gravitate to one colour all the time. I know you wouldn't see roses this colour in real life , but I think it looks ok especially with gold foil. I used a rectangle stitched die cut for the back panel and I foiled one of the sentiment foil plates. Finished off with a few Nuvo drops.


Products used:

Altenew Layered Rose die set ( free with mag)
Spellbinders Glimmer plate Brushstrokes and Stripes, Everyday Sentiments II
Taylored Expressions Simply Strips die 
Spellbinders Hot Foil Gold
Presscut Stitched Rectangle dies 
Card from stash
Nuvo Crystal Mustard Gold Drops

Craftstash have some great offers on at moment, including the Spellbinders hot foil plates. Today you can also save up to 30% see details below 

click here to shop 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...