Monday 5 April 2021

On Your First Easter

 Today I have the Easter card I made for my two grandsons on their first Easter. I used to love Lili of the Valley stamps, which they have stopped doing now. They sell downloadable images though for you to colour . Some of them are available to buy already coloured and as I cant get to my pens at the moment as the house is in such a mess, I cheated and brought one already done. Very simple card, I typed the sentiment and just backed it on some gingham card I had in my stash.


Products used:

LOTV Easter Egg Bunny image

Stampin Up Stitched Rectangle dies

Card from stash 


Enjoy what's left of the Easter weekend 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...