Saturday 1 May 2021

Ink Blooms part 2

Another card made with the Sizzix Ink Blooms set today, this time incasing die cuts in a glitter background. Its hard to see as it was a bright day when I took picture , but the flower die cuts are attached to a circle that is covered in double sided sticky paper. Once I had them all in place, I poured glitter all over and rubbed in. I then added gems in the centers and finished off with a foiled sentiment.




Products used:

Sizzix Ink Blooms Die and Stamp Set
Spellbinders Everyday Sentiments II
Silver Mat Foil
Black, Mirror and Pink card from stash
Gems 
Glamour Dust Glitter
Double Sided Sticky Sheets




 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...