Monday 17 May 2021

Wreath Card

 Last card today using the Sizzix Ink and Bloom set. This time I stamped and coloured the flowers and then die cut them out, I used alcohol pens again. I then made a card base and matted some card and then using a circle die cut a partial circle from the folded side. I cut another larger circle in acetate and stamped my sentiment with Stazon ink. I then arranged the flowers to make a wreath and attached to acetate. I did make a circle frame to go on back to hide the glue. It was finished off with another little sentiment stamp.



Products used:

Sizzix Ink Blooms stamp and die set
Avery Elle Simply Said Hugs stamp set
Alcohol Pens
Black Stazon and Memento ink 
Acetate
Card from stash





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...