Wednesday 25 March 2020

Gatefold Pop Up card

I made this card for a friends birthday, following some inspiration from my friend Gill.  I used some alcohol pens to colour the image. This card can be adapted to be wider or taller and I have another version to post tomorrow.

Inside looks like this




When you get it out of envelope it looks like this



Products used:


Stampin Up SAB Happy Birthday to You stamp set 
Stampin Up Magnolia Lanes paper
Stampin Up Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow and Crumb Cake Stampin Blend pens
Clearly Besotted Happy Birthday Dies
Ranger Stickles Diamond Glue 
Stampin Up Early Espresso cardstock



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...