Thursday 26 March 2020

Ice Cream Sundae

My card today is another gatefold pop up style, this time using a die great for all the Ice Cream lovers. I made this while having a crafty session with my friend Gill, who came up with the idea. This time we made a belly band to go around the card and added a bow on the front.




Products used:

Sue Wilson Ice Cream Sundae die
Sue Wilson Itty Bitty Bow die 
Papertrey Ink Happy Birthday stamp
Corner Rounder punch 
Cardstock/Ink from stash

Hope you are all keeping safe and staying in and crafting away. I made the decision to have a major sort out in the cupboard/room where all my craft stuff is now I am living with my mum, its going to take while lol .



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...