Tuesday 31 March 2020

Poppy Moments card 2

Happy Tuesday, today's card is another I made when playing with the Poppy Moments dies from Stampin Up. This time I die cut the top die in white card and inked it with some pumpkin pie ink. I then attached it to the solid back die which I cut from white card as you are not going to see it. Rest of the flower is same yesterday's technique. The background is created using a stamp and versamark ink on calypso coral card. I used the Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut out some of the patterned paper from the range. The swirly die is from the other die set in the suite.



Products used:

Peaceful Poppy dies
Painted Poppies dies
Peaceful Poppies designer series papers
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Pumpkin pie, old olive, mossy green, black, calypso coral card
Good Morning Magnolia stamp set (sentiment)
Pumpkin pie, calypso coral, flirty flamingo ink 
Versamark Ink

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...