Friday 4 September 2020

Baby card

 Happy Friday, its the weekend and I hope you are spending sometime crafting. Today I am sharing the card I made for my grandsons arrival this week. I used a old Sue Wilson embossing folders, which has tiny hearts on it. The die is from Marianne and I wanted the giraffe popping through the heart die. I used some scraps of Bazzill cardstock to make him. I used some old sentiment stamps from Clearly Besotted to go in the middle of the heart.  Finished off with the fabulous Itty Bitty bow which sadly you can't get anymore. 


Products Used

Marianne Elines Giraffe die

Sue Wilson 3d Quilted Heart embossing folder

Gemini Stitched Edge Heart dies

Sue Wilson Itty Bitty Bow die

Clearly Besotted New Baby stamps

AnnaMarie cardstock dotty and plain 





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...