Sunday 19 April 2020

Its Your Day

Happy Sunday, bit more foiling today. I have a bag of die cuts I have foiled so I pulled a few out to make this shaker card. I happen to have some similar coloured sequins, they are retired from Stampin Up. I used coloured card for a change to make the card base. The embossing folder is an old one, I dug out from my stash, by Spellbinders.



Products used:

Crafters Companion Ornate Frame and Corner foil plate
Spellbinders Glimmer Plates Glimmering Butterfly, Everyday Sentiments II
Spellbinders foil Sky Blue, Silver and Pink
Spellbinders 3D Celebrations Framed Canvas embossing folder
Taylored Expressions Simply Strips die 
Stampin'Up sequins
Card and acetate from stash

Enjoy what's left of the weekend and I hope you are all stay safe.




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...