Saturday 25 April 2020

Tatty Daisy

Happy Saturday, it's a bit warmer and sunnier out there now than it was first thing. Hope the weather is good where you are and you are staying safe in these difficult times. My card today uses the newish John Lockwood die called Tatty Daisy. I have had it awhile but not used it yet, so after much reminding ( thanks Gill) I used it to make this card. Nearly all the John Next Door dies I used before belonged to the shop so I used a MFT leaf die instead. The centres are Flower Soft, which I saw someone selling on facebook, you could use PVA drops or pearls instead. I made a frame using some stitched rectangle dies and backed with some wood effect paper. Finished off with a sentiment strip that was embossed with white embossing powder. The card blank is made from black card and its a tent fold.


Products Used:

John Next Door Tatty Daisy die available here 
Presscut Stitched Rectangle frame dies
Taylored Expression Strip Sentiment stamps and die
MFT Stitched Bloom dies
Brutus Monroe White Embossing Powder
Wood Paper retired Stampin Up
Card from stash 

Have a great weekend 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...