Tuesday 5 May 2020

Fun Folds: Card no.6

Today's card is very tall and thin, it fits a DL envelope. It's similar to yesterdays card , but this time the stopper is at the top and for a change I used a bow. I had a piece of card that I had foiled and I used that for the middle topper. 


I used some Altenew stamps for the embellishments. The sentiment has also been foiled. My card blank measures 16 1/2" x 3 3/4" and is scored at 8 1/4" and 4 1/8" . If you dont have the Limetree adaptables you can use either some A3 card or you could do it in two pieces and add a tab to attach at bottom of the back. My middle piece is 5 7/8" x 2 3/8" you could make it slightly wider if you wanted. Mine just happens to be the size of my foil stamp. Again I just added a small foam pad under the bow to make the stopper. 



Products used:

Altenew Peony Bouquet stamp set
Altenew Leaf Canopy stamp
Altenew Ink: Forest Glade, Cherry Blossom collection
Creative Expressions Itty Bitty Bow die
Spellbinders Modern Lines and Everyday Sentiments II foiling plates 
Spellbinders Silver Foil
Taylored Expressions Simple Strip die
                                    Craft Sensations Pink Paper Block ( from The Range )
Limetree adaptables 

Stay safe



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...