Saturday 9 May 2020

Statement Flower

Good Morning, hope you all had a lovely VE day yesterday. I'm having a break from fun fold cards for a little while. I have sent a few more different ones out to people, but with the post taking a lot longer at moment, I'm not sure if they have them yet. This week I brought one of the new Altenew stamps from their latest release. Its a large stamp and it's called Statement Flower. For this card I used my Zig watercolour pens on watercolour card. It's just been stamped with black pigment ink and definitely worth using a stamp positioner , so you can make sure you get an even stamped image. The background is the watercolour stripes stencil that I have gently blended ink through, but not all over. There is a die for this stamp, I dont have it, but it's easily cut out.  I have put foam pads on back and finished off with a sentiment.


Products used:

Altenew Statement Flower
Altenew Waterbrush stencil
Zig Clean Colour Pens in Yellow, Light Brown and Light Green
Altenew Vanilla Cream Ink 
Versafine Claire Nocturne Ink
Clearly Besotted Say It In Style stamp set

Have a lovely day, weather is gorgeous


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...