Sunday 30 August 2020

Altenew Peony Dream

 Happy Sunday, I hope you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend. Not sure what's happening with the weather as its blimin freezing, looking forward to the hot weather returning next month. Today's card uses quite autumnal colours, although it wasn't planned as I made it weeks ago. I dug out some different tones of orange and green card and made the flower up using the Peony die. The background is a Altenew stencil and I found a splatter stamp in my stash to make the dots. Finished off with a sentiment and some more orange card as a mat on the back. 



Products used:

Altenew Peony Dream die

Altenew Classy Stripes stencil 

Altenew Birthday Builder

Altenew inks Firebrick and Rouge 

cardstock from stash 

Splatter stamp from stash 



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...