Tuesday 15 September 2020

Wonder of the Season card no.4

 Happy Tuesday and it's a lovely hot day again. Today's card is no. 4 in the Wonder of the Season Memories and More series. This card uses 3 of the 6x4 cards, the red frame on is one card and I used two of the bells cards. One I keep whole and glued to red card, the other I cut out the bells and made them into a 3d image with foam pads. I cut them out keeping the outside edge of this card whole, so I could use it for matting on another card coming up. Finished off with a simple sentiment which comes in the Wishes and More stamp set. You could also add glitter for a little christmas twinkle and its on a 7x5 card blank with fold at top. 



Products used:

Wonder of the Season Memories and More kit
Wishes and More stamp set
Black Ink
Foam Pads

products can be purchased here 

Back tomorrow with card no. 5 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...