Friday 18 September 2020

Wonder of the Season card no.7

 Another week nearly over and I hope you have some crafty plans this weekend. Card No 7 today's uses one of the large red 6x4 cards and this time I matted it on some garden green cardstock. I used one of the 3x4 cards with the text design on it. I die cut another tag from the die set in white and the embossed reindeer in gold mirror card. The sleigh was stamped and coloured in with alcohol pens and I used a gold gel pen on the metal areas. The north pole stamp is from the Wishes and Wonder stamp set and it has another punched circle behind in garden green. The tree is from Winter Wood stamp set from main book and I used Garden Green ink. Finished off with some gold twine and some of the holly, cut out from one of the 6x4 cards in the kit. 


Products used :

Wonder of the Season Memories and More kit
Wishes and Wonder stamp and die bundle
Garden Green card and Ink
Winter Wood stamp set
Circle punches 
Alcohol pens 

Products can be purchased here 

Back tomorrow with card no. 8 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...