Wednesday 11 November 2020

Sweet Poppy Bauble Stencil

 I have a few more ideas using the Sweet Poppy Bauble stencil today. I have blended two shades of Altenew ink first through the stencil. Then I created some snow drifts using torn paper and some additional ink blending over the edges. I used a Cardio stamp set to create the scene and finished off with a sentiment across the bottom this time and of course some glitter.


I also mucked up one attempt so I die cut a circle out where the bauble is, inked blended another bauble part on a seperate piece of card and made it into a shaker card 


Products used:

Sweet Poppy Bauble Stencil
Cardio Festive Scene stamp set
Inkylicious Winter Cabin stamp set
Altenew Soft Lilac and Lavender Fields Inks
Versaclaire Nocturne Ink 
Tim Holtz Distress Rock Candy Glitter
Acetate from stash
My Favourite Things Snowglobe sentiment stamp
Waltzingmouse christmas sentiment
Nuvo Glitter drops 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...