Tuesday 10 November 2020

One layer card no.6

 I have wanted this bauble stencil from Sweet Poppy for ages and it finally came back into stock, so I spent a happy afternoon making cards with it in different colour ways. Todays is simply stenciled through on a card blank, it's one of my tent fold 7x5 cards. I used a stamp I had in my stash from Inkylicious for the inside image and added a sentiment. I added some glitter to the cabin and trees.Great one layer card and easy to mass produce in very little time.




Products used:

Sweet Poppy Bauble Stencil
Inkylicious Winter Cabin stamp
Altenew Blush and Rouge Ink
Versaclaire Nocturne Ink
Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp 
Glitter from stash



 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...