Friday 27 March 2020

Poppy Moments

I have used the very popular Poppy dies in todays card from Stampin'Up. Instead of stamping the flowers I have used the dies together with the one of the sheets from the coordinating designer series paper. The outer dies can be used to cut flowers from the paper. It doesn't match completely but you would never know. I used ink to blend the background and then I used the background stamp from one of the sets in this suite. The leaves are made up of two dies with the die cuts layered on top of each other.


Products used all Stampin'Up

Poppy Moments die set
Painted Poppy stamp set
Perennial Birthday stamp set
Peaceful Poppies designer series paper
Flirty Flamingo ink
Old Olive, Mossy Meadow cardstock





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...