Saturday 21 March 2020

Magical Dragon

Happy Saturday, today's card is a cutie one. It's the card I made for my grandson's birthday. I cut the number on my Cricut, several times to layer. The dragon has been coloured in with pencils. I used a cloud die for the background and used Distress ink blended along the die cut and around the edges. I used another cloud die for the little ones around him. I dont have the packaging anymore, but its a blue one so definitely one of the Dutch companies. The sentiment comes with the stamp set.


Products used:

My Favorite Things Magical dragon stamp set
Creative Expressions Stitched Hills and Clouds die set available here 
Cloud dies from stash 
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Arteza colouring pencils


Hope you are keeping well, stay safe and lets just get through this together. 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...