Saturday 2 May 2020

Fun Folds: Card No. 3

Its the weekend, I hope you get some time to craft. Its International Scrapbooking Day so I am spending this weekend playing with some lovely new papers and embellishments etc I have had delivered.



Today's card is a Tri Fold card and its held together with a belly band. It's a bit more involved and you could do it with just one layer of patterned paper and no mats, it wouldn't be as thick. I dug out some old Craftwork Cards papers for my sample. I used a very old Honey Doo flower for the centre, its been heated embossed with White powder on coloured card. Its something I have been doing a lot recently.

Here is the link to the blog post and video where I got my inspiration




Here is what it looks like closed




Products used:

Craftwork cards papers and toppers 
Honey Doo Trio of Flowers stamps
Brutus Monroe Alabaster embossing powder
Stampin Up Mint Macaroon and Melon Mambo Cardstock
Circle punch



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...