Sunday 23 August 2020

Happy 6th Birthday

Happy Sunday, today I have a card I made my grandaughter as she was 6 on thursday. Had to be cute of course, so this year I went with a little dog. The die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I added a link ink around the edges. The circle die is from MFT and I wanted a script type background but I didn't have a suitable stamp. Instead I dug out a stamp that had birthday wording in a single line and I staggered it in lines across a piece of pink card and then die cut the stitched circle out. I stamped it in a pink ink that was as close as I could get to the cardstock, alternatively you could use Versamark ink. The balloons are from Sue Wilson and I die cut her age to go on one of the balloons.I drew the highlight in with a pen and tied some bakers twine to each balloon and then secured behind the dogs paw. Finished off with a grandaughter stamp on a stitched rectangle die.


Products used:

Elizabeth Designs Dog Die

My Favourite Things Happy Birthday circle die

Presscut Circle dies

Stampin'Up stitched Rectangle dies

Creative Expressions Balloon dies

Tonic Windsor Number dies

Imagine That Line It Up stamps 

Clearly Besotted For Everyone stamps

White Posca Pen/Brown Fine Liner Pen 

Anna Marie Dotty cardstock

Tim Holtz Distress ink Tea Dye

Bakers Twine



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...