Tuesday 18 August 2020

Balloon card

 Something abit different for today's card. My aunt was 90 on sunday, so I made this stand up balloon card. I was inspired by a friends card. We both loved some stamps that have come out from the Greetery, which is a relatively new US stamp company. Unfortunately, they arent in a position to trade in UK yet so we looked at stamps in our stash to try and come up with something similar. The balloon dies are from Sue Wilson and where coloured with distress oxide inks. I then found some very old Paula Pascual stamps, that had tiny flowers on them. If you have any tiny Cardio stamps and want to give it a go, they would work well. I didn't have any patterned paper for the bottom that was suitable to I made my own background using the same stamps. The little white bits are from the waste of a flower die, you could draw them with a white gel pen.



Products used:

Paula Pascual Filled with Flowers stamps ( flowers)
Altenew Peony Bouquet stamps ( tiny leaves)
Sue Wilson Balloon and Itty Bitty bow dies
Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and Cracked Pistachio
Wood effect paper ( old stash) 
sentiment stamp  ( old stash)
Fine liner Brown pen
Brown cotton 
Nuvo White PVA drops
Tonic Windsor alphabet dies




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...